Why are Stephen's 'black holes' 'Hairy' but going bald

It looks like Stephen Hawking may pick up a nobel prize for his proof that black holes retain some data which creates 'hairs' of matter ....

I have been saying over the years that I have a theory called Tripartite Relativity which is both a metaphysical and physical theory of the Cosmos.
Well, my theory predicts [aka Duhem]

It predicted that black holes eject stellar material and it was then shown they do.

Well with this new Hawking gig I am predicting that :   eventually the vast majority of residual hairs will eventually go through the black hole and disappear.

Also depending on the properties of local matter going through it some black holes may never be bald and some black holes may not be hairy at least temporarily. All black holes have the potential to be hairy.
All hairs can eventually disappear given no further throughflow of matter.

My cosmology also predicts a time-space resistant (transitional) semi-dark matter mixed amongst our light matter which I call opaque matter, Hence its initial resistance to going through the black hole with the other light matter.

-------------------------------------------


Lets see if I get it right again and then maybe someone in 20 years time might ask - hey what is this great theory - never heard of it etc etc etc  http://www.tripartite.co.uk

Comments

Popular Posts